Unique Jewelry at the Marina in Blades DE (recently moved from Westminster MD) features many individual creative Artists as well as Jewelry suppliers who provide unusual pieces. Kim Prehn, the owner of Unique Jewelry, is also a Goldsmith / Platinumsmith / Silversmith. Kim has been creating jewelry since 1980 when she left the Marine Corps & found her creative outlet in a little store in 29 Palms, California.
Kim takes great pride in also being able to repair your treasures or create new treasures from older jewelry. You will find such a tremendous selection of jewelry, vintage jewelry unique gifts and art that it will take a couple of visits to see everything. Kim has over 30 years experience as a jeweler / goldsmith and has created many of the pieces on display.
Unique Jewelry at the Marina in Blades DE provides an inspection &
cleaning of our customers' jewelry at no charge. We sweat over each piece,
and re-do it if it's not perfect. We do all the work ourselves, right here
in our store. And we guarantee your delight. If that's how you'd like to
have your fine jewelry repaired, please come see us.
We also will provide engraving or soldering for free for any charm we sell our customers.
Any engraveable Giftware sold is also engraved free of charge.
Kim will also create custom jewelry and specializes in Victorian and Edwardian antique reproductions. In addition, you will find a great selection from other artists such as:
- Mother and Child Jewelry by Janel Russell
- Zealandia Designs - Ethnic fossilized walrus & mammoth tusk jewelry
- R.E. Piland - Original Celtic Designs including limited edition
gold or silver pins/earrings/bracelets/pendants
- Micheal Vincent Michaud - Unique Jewelry pieces made with Sea Glass
- Kasper & Esh - Add-A-Link Bracelet (Quality since 1916)
- Anna King Jewelry - Sterling Silver with colored gemstones, hand painted porcelains & onyx miniatures
- Thomas Sabo - Fine European sterling silver jewelry
- Four Seasons Design Group featuring Silver Seasons with Micheal Michaud
Born From a Star
Moissanite is the shining star in terms of fire, luster, durability and brilliance.
Employing the latest innovations in science, Charles & Colvard have at last found a way to create moissanite for use in jewelry.
Unique Jewelry at the Marina can handle all of your fine jewelry needs including:
- Photo / Appraisals
- Jewelry Repair & Stone Replacment
- Pearl Restringing
- Custom Jewelry
Other Great Gift Items include:
- Mossanite Jewelry - Born from a Star
- Celtic Jewelry
- Rogaska Lead Crystal
- Colored Diamonds
- Crystal Fantazia Collection Stemware
- Crystal Milano Collection: Stemware, oil & hurricane lamps
- Maryland Crab Designs in pewter
from Marylands Eastern Shore
- St. Justin's Celtic Pewter Gifware from Cornwall England
- Reed and Barton
- Sterling Silver
- Silver Plated Giftware
- Wedding Gifts
- Baby Gifts
- Picture Frames